Recipe suitable for 4 people
- into a bowl pour the bag mixture
- 300 g of water at room temperature
- the yeast sachet
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Mix everything for 5 minutes on a floured surface until you have a smooth dough
- Let the bowl rest with the dough for 20 minutes in an oven off (preheated to 50 degrees) covered with a cloth
- Oil a baking tray and roll out the dough leaving to rise for 60 minutes
- Season with a tomato puree and bake in a hot oven at 250 degrees for 18/20 minutes
- Add the mozzarella and other ingredients to your liking and cook for 3/4 minutes more
- enjoy your pizza !!
Selected flours 100% Italian origin of whole wheat 65% and type 0, Italian iodized salt, dry yeast, sugar.