Casalbeltrame, (Novara) Piedmont
Origin of rice
Tenuta Guidobono Cavalchini, Casalbeltrame, Novara, Italy
Riso Buono Artemide Gran Riserva is aged for 1 year raw, in this way the rice acquires all the characteristics necessary to become of the highest quality.
With an aromatic, intense and very pleasant flavor, with its Black color it will give your dishes a gourmet touch and effect !!
It has several features that make it so special:
- Antioxidants have a purifying effect
- Reduces the signs of aging thanks to B vitamins
- Prevents various diseases eg: helps dissolve fat in the blood by decreasing cholesterol.
- It is recommended for diabetics as it reduces blood sugar
- Lower blood pressure
- Improves eyesight and helps memory thanks to Vitamin B2
- Great for athletes thanks to magnesium.
- IT IS GLUTEN FREE therefore recommended for celiacs
A real healthy touch!
Description Riso Buono
The rice produced in Casalbeltrame in the Az. Agricola La Mondina, in addition to the renowned organoleptic characteristics, has the strength of tradition.
The noble Gautieri family left the county of Nice and settled in the Novara lands introducing new methods of cultivation and irrigation.
Nowadays the family of Luigi and Carlo Guidobono Cavalchini continues in the tradition started back in the seventeenth century.
The value of Tradition is not only based on the passage of time: it is accompanied by the sacrifices of generations, attachment to its territory, love for nature and the achievement of ever higher quality levels.
This product, given its noble origins, could only be packaged like a King inside a magnificent hermetic reusable Bormioli glass jar.
A luxury product, rare elegance and design.
From 35 minutes upwards depending on personal taste.
It’s really long to cook but trust me it will be worth waiting every single minute!!
Average nutritional values per 100 g of product
- Energy 313 kcal
- Fat 2,0 g of which saturated 0,4 g
- Carbohydrates 61 g of which sugars less than 0.6 g
- Fibers 5,9 g
- Protein 8,7 g
- Salt 0,02 g